During President Cyril Ramaphosa’s address to the nation on Sunday night, 15 March 2020, he declared a state of emergency and announced various measures to address the threat of the Coronavirus. This announcement included the closure of various ports of entry around the country, including two sea ports and 35 land ports effective as of the 16 March 2020. The below link contains the SARS notice which provides more information regarding the names of the sea and land ports to be affected.
- Estimator Required April 22, 2022
- Operations Manager Required April 22, 2022
- KZN Floods Affects Daily Operations at M6T! April 13, 2022
- Better and Faster Delivery Is Expected as the On-Demand Economy Booms March 28, 2022
- M6T Celebrates 5 Years of Excellence March 15, 2022